The color under the radar this year is Baby Blue. It’s kind of vague to call it baby blue, but anything from light blue to dove blue is what’s trending right now. Pastel blues are quite captivating I feel – they have a very mellow retro vibe to them. Almost melodious, like from the 60’s.
According to color psychology: Baby Blue is described as a favorite color by many people and is the color most preferred by men. Because blue is favored by so many people, it is often viewed as a non-threatening color that can seem conservative and traditional. Blue calls to mind feelings of calmness or serenity.
Baby blue tones are common for elegant dresses, formal blouses and faded denims. Love the combo of Blues and floral prints too! Very Chic and Cohesive.
But I know what your’e thinking.
“That’s SO not my color.”
Aren’t feeling the Blues so much? Well think again – since we all just got used to the ‘life of Quarantine.’ (just kidding)
But honestly, Pastel Blues are pretty easy to work with and we’ve put together all the Inspo you need if you’re into it!
So, you never know, you might see something you like.
1. Elan’s Fall Festive Collection In Blue
2. Zeen’s ‘Inara’ Collection
3. AlKaram Studio’s Baby Blue Kurti with Silver Work
4. Beechtree’s Printed Peplum Top
5. Kapra Mart’s Elegant Blue Kurta
6. Zanaan’s Casual Matching Separates
7. Farah and Fatima’s Breezy Powder Blue Ensemble
8. Bespoke’s Basic Cotton Suit
9. Sapphire’s ‘Floral Bliss’ Outfit
9. AyeshaBaig’s Blue ‘French Fluer’ Outfit
10. Blue and Red Kurti from loomlight
So Folks, What are your thoughts on a Baby Blue 2020?